Coconut Skillet Chicken with Cilantro & Lime Flavour Rice
The perfect blend of flavours does exist – and it’s in this super-easy, super-fast skillet meal. Stir fry tender chicken, combine with fresh veggies and then simmer in light coconut milk. Serve with BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Basmati Cilantro & Lime Flavour rice.
- 2 pouches (each 240 g) BEN’S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Basmati Cilantro & Lime Flavour Rice
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) Chicken breasts, cut into 1”/2.5 cm piece
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Minced garlic
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Minced ginger
- 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) Sliced red peppers
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Diced onions
- 2/3 cup (170 mL) Light coconut milk
BEN'S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Basmati Rice Cilantro Lime Flavour, 240g
1 Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, seasoned with salt and pepper if desired, and stir fry for 5 minutes.
2 Add garlic, ginger and vegetables. Stir until well combined and continue stir frying for 3 minutes.
3 Add coconut milk, stir until well combined. Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked.
4 Heat BEN’S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Cilantro & Lime Flavour Rice according to package directions. For each serving: 1/2 pouch of heated BEN’S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Cilantro & Lime Flavour Rice, 1 cup (250 mL) Coconut Chicken. Enjoy!
DESCRIPTION AMOUNT PER SERVING
- Calories : 425
- Carbohydrates (g) : 46 g
- Dietary Fiber (g) : 3 g
- Protein (g) : 32 g
- Total Fat (g) : 10 g
- Sodium (mg) : 314 mg