Hoisin Honey Pork with Jasmine Rice
Stir up something delicious for dinner tonight! Try our hoisin honey pork with sliced veggies and jasmine rice. The perfect treat, ready to eat in no time.
- 2 Pouches (each 240 g) BEN’S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Jasmine Rice
- 1 lb (500 g) Lean ground pork
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Hoisin sauce
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Honey
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Lime juice
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Canola oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Sesame oil
- 1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) Salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Shredded carrots
- 1 cup (250 mL) Thinly sliced peppers
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Shredded cucumber (scoop out the seeds first)
- Chopped cilantro
- Sliced green onion
BEN'S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Jasmine Rice, 240g
1 In a non-stick skillet, brown pork over medium-high heat. Drain thoroughly. Add hoisin sauce and honey and stir until well combined and heated through. Reduce heat and keep warm.
2 For Lime Sesame Dressing: In a bowl add lime juice, canola oil, sesame oil and salt. Whisk until well blended.
3 Add carrots, peppers and cucumber to lime sesame dressing and toss to combine to make the lime sesame salad.
4 Heat BEN’S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Jasmine Rice according to package directions.
5 For each serving: add 1/2 cup (125 mL) rice, 1/2 cup (125 mL) lime sesame salad and 1/2 cup (125 mL) honey hoisin pork and garnish with cilantro and green onion, if desired. Enjoy!
DESCRIPTION AMOUNT PER SERVING
- Calories 469
- Carbohydrates (g) 55 g
- Dietary Fiber (g) 3 g
- Protein (g) 21 g
- Total Fat (g) 18 g
- Sodium (mg) 314 mg