Honey Sesame Chicken
Looking for a simple way to add some flavour to your chicken? Try honey sesame sauce tossed with some fresh veggies and our signature rice. The perfect meal, ready in no time.
- 2 pouches (each 240 g) BEN’S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Jasmine Coconut Flavour
- Honey Sesame Sauce:
- 3 Tbsp (45 mL) Honey
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 2 Tsp (10 mL) Sesame oil
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) Chicken breasts, cut into 1”/2.5cm pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) Thinly sliced carrots
- 1 cup (250 mL) Broccoli florets
- 1 cup (250 mL) Halved sugar snap peas
- 1 cup (250 mL) Sliced peppers
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) Sesame seeds, toasted
BEN'S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Jasmine Rice Coconut Flavour, 240g
1 For Honey Sesame Sauce: whisk together honey, vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil.
2 Heat a large wok (at least 12”/30 cm) over medium-high heat. Add oil.
3 Add chicken to wok in a single layer allowing it to sear on one side, then stir fry until cooked. Remove chicken from pan.
4 Add vegetables and stir fry constantly moving the vegetables around the pan until tender-crisp. Add more oil as necessary 1 tsp (5 mL) at a time.
5 Return chicken to wok and add BEN’S ORIGINAL™ BISTRO EXPRESS™ Jasmine Coconut Flavour. Stir fry for 1 minute.
6 Add Honey Sesame Sauce and stir fry until heated through.
7 Garnish with sesame seeds. Enjoy!
DESCRIPTION AMOUNT PER SERVING
- Calories 533
- Carbohydrates (g) 69 g
- Dietary Fiber (g) 4 g
- Protein (g) 34 g
- Total Fat (g) 12 g
- Sodium (mg) 346 mg