Korean "Chicken" Stir Fry
Meatless Mondays will never be the same. Try incorporating delicious plant-based chicken tenders to BEN’S ORIGINAL™ SPICY STYLE Korean BBQ Flavour rice, mix with a hearty selection of fresh veggies and serve!
- 2 pouches (each 240g) of BEN’S ORIGINAL™ SPICY STYLE Korean BBQ Flavour
- 2 tsp (10mL) Canola oil
- ½ cup (125mL) Diced onion
- ½ cup (125mL) Sliced carrots
- ½ cup (125mL) Sliced celery
- ½ cup (125mL) Sliced pepper
- ½ cup (125mL) Broccoli florets
- ½ cup (125mL) Snap peas
- 1 cup (250mL) Sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup (250mL) Chopped bok choy
- 8 Plant based chicken tenders
- 1 tbsp (15mL) Korean BBQ sauce/marinade
BEN'S ORIGINAL™ Spicy Style Korean BBQ Flavour, 240g
1 Heat a large wok (at least 12”/30 cm) over medium-high heat. Add oil. Add vegetables one at a time starting with the harder vegetables. Stir fry for one minute then add the next in the following order – onion, carrots, celery, pepper, mushroom, broccoli, snap peas, bok choy. Stir fry constantly moving the vegetables around the pan until tender-crisp. Remove vegetables from wok.
2 Add chicken tenders to wok and sear on all sides. Add Korean BBQ sauce and toss to coat. Remove from heat.
3 Heat BEN’S ORIGINAL™ SPICY STYLE Korean BBQ Flavour according to package directions.
4 To serve divide prepared BEN’S ORIGINAL™ SPICY STYLE Korean BBQ Flavour and top with stir fried vegetables and chicken tenders. Enjoy!
- Have all your prep finished before you start cooking – this recipe comes together quickly.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.
- Remember: the smaller the pieces the faster they cook.
- Change up the vegetables total amount of vegetables should be 4-5 cups/1000-1250 mL.
DESCRIPTION AMOUNT PER SERVING
- Calories 310
- Carbohydrates (g) 53 g
- Fiber (g) 6 g
- Protein (g) 15 g
- Total Fat (g) 6 g
- Sodium (mg) 643 mg
- Sugars (g) 8 g